Freshmen William Fischer and Logan McNichols and sophomore Laney Toffler show off York Drama’s “Lift with love” cards they passed out around Wilder Park. “As a a community, it is necessary that together we provide a supportive environment for everyone, thus building a more successful and overall stronger community,” senior and drama board Kylie Levine said on her card. “Next time before you respond to someone, take a second and remember the fact that everyone is going through something and mirror that idea in your response. Always choose kindness and go by that golden rule we learned in kindergarten, treat others how you want to be treated.”  Sept. 10, 2020. (Photo by Lucy Valeski)
Freshmen William Fischer and Logan McNichols and sophomore Laney Toffler show off York Drama’s “Lift with love” cards they passed out around Wilder Park. “As a a community, it is necessary that together we provide a supportive environment for everyone, thus building a more successful and overall stronger community,” senior and drama board Kylie Levine said on her card. “Next time before you respond to someone, take a second and remember the fact that everyone is going through something and mirror that idea in your response. Always choose kindness and go by that golden rule we learned in kindergarten, treat others how you want to be treated.”  Sept. 10, 2020.

Photo by Lucy Valeski

York drama launches their season by spreading love in the community

September 10, 2020

While York Drama Club is most known for its yearly productions, the program kicked off the 2020-21 season by spreading cards with uplifting messages throughout the community. The season theme is “Lifting With Love,”and the Drama Club worked to spread the message outside of York this Thursday.