La Brigade’s upcoming luncheons are sure to leave you hungry for more!

With the new semester beginning, it’s finally time for the Food and Restaurant Management class to hold luncheons. Be prepared for this semester to be jam packed with delicious food as well as fun themes.

The first one of the semester will be held Feb. 4. It will be Super Bowl-themed due to the fact that the Super Bowl will be the following weekend, between the Panthers and the Broncos. To get into the theme servers will be sporting their favorite team’s jersey.

Be prepared for sporty food and some awesome handmade decorations get you all in the spirit of the game. It’ll have you wishing that it was game day.

As usual, the luncheon will be a three-course meal. The appetizer being Buffalo Chicken Cheese Bites, followed by a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, and then finished with Football Brownies and Moose Tracks Ice Cream.

LAB

Following the sporty luncheon will be the Valentine’s Day luncheon. However, this will not be your typical romantic lunch date– mainly because it will be taking you back to the 50’s.

However, this will not be your typical romantic lunch date– mainly because it will be taking you back to the 50’s.

This Valentine’s Day, take your date on an early celebration and join the La Brigade staff on Feb. 12 to experience a 50’s dinner.

Servers will be wearing poodle skirts and as well as leather jackets with their hair slicked back. Needless to say, if you always wanted a diner experience, this is for you.

The meal will start with a Creamy Potato and Bacon Soup, followed by a classic Cheeseburger and Curly Fries, and to be finished with a red velvet cupcake that looks like a milkshake.

2-12-2016 Online Menu

A story will be published every week or so on the upcoming open luncheons to gain awareness and to further students ability to sign up for one with the hopes to increase student attendance.

Make sure to sign up through this website:

https://docs.google.com/a/elmhurst205.org/forms/d/1_1_6PMxvnzBDcujEkhqJAkndfSckzVoX6-xMZ72BGmg/viewform

Spots are going fast.