Sounds of York: Isak Reveles

Sounds of York: Isak Reveles

York is chock full of musically-talented students. Some of these students need to let the spotlight to shine onto them. There have been many bands in the spotlight but now it will be a single artist. Isak Reveles is a musically talented student that goes to York, Isak is a Junior at York and is also classic rock cover artist and has written music of his own. He needs to let the spotlight shine onto him. Through a detailed interview get a better understanding of this artist and his creative ways of producing amazing music.

YH: Isak, how long have you been interested in making music?

IR: I’ve been playing with music for about one year, it all started in guitar class freshman year.

YH: Where does your inspiration come from? Did you hear a song that fueled your musical intuition?

IR: The band “Green Day” helped through rough times. Also just going through experience through my day. 

YH: Who is your biggest supporter for your musical career? 

IR: Alot of my family and friends, especially my mother, as well as the teachers at York, like Mr.Gemkow.

YH: Do you think York is preparing you for a possible musical career?

IR: I don’t think i’m going to pursue a career in music; it’s more of a hobby. However York gives me a good curriculum to launch me into that direction.

YH:  Are you participating in the York Album Project?

IR: Yes I am!, I wrote my very first song titled “Come Out Stronger”. The song reflects me becoming a better person and leaving bad experiences behind me.

YH: Do you have an overall theme of the music you create?

IR: I would say my music is more of a classic rock with an acoustic ballad.

YH: If you were going to describe your passion for music in three words, what would they be?

IR: Happiness, Positivity, FUN!

YH: Is there anything you want the people of York to know about you?

IR: I am a really caring person, friend to all, If you ever need help I’m always available. Also…I LOVE GREEN DAY!!!!!”